At Bourne Manor, we understand that even caregivers need a break to be at their best. Whether you’re taking a well-deserved vacation or simply need some time for you, a short stay for loved one at Bourne Manor Extended Care Facility can let your whole family enjoy a beautiful season on Cape Cod together.
A Respite Stay at Bourne Manor is a short stay that can make a lifetime of difference. A Respite Stay can be for a couple of weeks, a month, or even longer and provides your loved one with everything they need and more. With our convenient location right off the Bourne bridge, you can come by anytime to share a wonderful meal or activity.
A short stay is perfect for getting them on their feet after a hospital stay, when family caregivers won’t be home due to a vacation or work commitment, or even just to try our skilled nursing and rehabilitation.
Our short-stay guests enjoy:
- 24-hour care and supervision by our friendly, attentive team
- Thoughtful meals planned by a registered dietitian and served in our elegant dining room
- Opportunities to relax in our courtyard or walk-in whirlpool
- Engaging activities providing socialization from exercise to lively games
- Individualized rehabilitation focused on meeting each guest’s personal goals
Need a short break from your regular routine? Contact us to learn more about a Respite Stay and reserve a short stay at Bourne Manor Extended Care Facility in Bourne, MA.