Getting Better Never Felt Better
At Bourne Manor, we have been caring for area families since 1989, providing top-quality skilled nursing care for short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. We focus on maximizing patient recovery, comfort and independence for the highest possible quality of life. From post-surgery and post-hospital rehabilitation to long-term care for a chronic illness, our highly skilled care teams provide compassionate attention and specialized care every step of the way.
Our award-winning, patient-centered care features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Comprehensive care for reduced readmissions and exceptional outcomes
- Short-term rehabilitation for recovery following surgery or critical health-related event
- Long-term care with skilled care and personalized attention
- Rehabilitation professionals offering occupational, physical and speech therapies on-site seven days a week as prescribed
- Nutritious dining program offers the flavor and comfort of home cooking and can accommodate specialized dietary needs
- Activities programming seven days a week to keep residents engaged, involved and encouraged
Contact us today to learn more about our compassionate, patient-centered care at Bourne Manor Extended Care Facility.